Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: I Do Miss Alastair Down
Posted by: BC2
Date: 12/04/2016 14:24
Says it all about the C4 racing coverage that they should choose not to use him. I just record the Saturday afternoon programme now and watch it later. That way as soon as Alice starts groping the winning jockey I can fast-forward to the start of the next race.

The National remains an enigma to me. I used to have it worked out but that was a long time ago. It doesn't seem to matter how many I back, they're not there come the end, this year my only hope was Goonyella running on late for 5th, but it was never going to be closer then 5th.

Even so the first 3 home weren't really that surprising, the form was in the book if you bothered to look (I didn't). The winner was 2nd in the Irish National 12 months ago, TLS was sent off joint favourite, VC was 2nd of 20 in the Bet365 Gold Cup at Sandown last April, and if you look at it's run against Soll and Saint Are in the Becher Chase just 4 months ago, you have to wonder why it was 100/1 while those two went off at 40/1 and 16/1.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net