Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What the f*ck are people even doing still talking about Arsenal here.
Posted by: BootyDaddy
Date: 09/11/2017 11:59
Absolutely spot on and the thing that really gets on my c.unt is there’s still some morons out there who insist that Wenger is still the man for the job and the only reason he has turned into the pathetic tactically inept loser he has been for over a DECADE now is because he’s having to work to Kroenke and the boards restrictions.

Absolute nonsense, he f.ucking endorses it. If he wasn’t a pathological liar to the contrary and insisting the club is ambitious and can actually challenge for titles, I suppose you could understand it. For £8m a year I guess I’d become a greedy moral-less c.unt as well and eventually sell out the very people who supported making me what I once was at this once great football club business.

I mean how many times have you heard him harp on about how the club insists on ‘doing things the right way’ or their ‘values’? Er what f.ucking values? if there’s bigger parasites out there in the business world (and there are many) they’ll struggle to behave like bigger sewer rats than what sit in our boardroom.

Then there’s others who have finally realised that he is in fact way past his useful by date and a shadow of what he once was pre-Dein departure and Kroenke arrival. But they believe what I can only assume is sentimentally that he should instead ‘move up stairs’. Also absolute nonsense because if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem and he needs to f.uck off as far away from the club as possible and take that den of c.unts he ‘works’ for with him.

Then and only then may the fans slowly but surely start to finally get some reward and enjoyment back from this club they’ve dedicated most of their lives to. It’s disgraceful what they have done really.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net