Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Gnabry
Posted by: VanTheManPersie
Date: 11/10/2019 12:53
I can probably pull up a threads (im sure many others can as well) where i called him the next nasri because he had tremendous game sense. He showed more maturity in his epl debut, keeping it completely simple than pepe has, and he would burst into life once he got inside the box knowing that no the defenders couldn't touch him now.

Outside the box he would just keep it simple playing the full back in our keeping possession under pressure and also helping out defensively. He was rewarded with an excellent goal a game later as he grew in confidence, after which he got injured and never got a fair crack again.

He was also very two footed even at that time (thing that impressed me most) , probably only second to cazorla at that time.

On that note i dont think people realize Leno is probably the most two footed goalie in the world. His distribution was excellent last season (off either feet) but his confidence has taken a walloping after the Tottenham game. Martinez is no where near him when it comes to playing with his feet or his positioning.

He should have never been sent on loan if he wasn't fit.

Woj was another bad example of how to manage a player . Wilshere would smoke all the time without any consequences till his contract expired.

Woj should have been taught a lesson but then brought into the fold after a few months. We didn't get anywhere near his value from juve

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net