Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Arsenal Times Scout Report Who will Arsenal Bring In
Posted by: Weedz
Date: 03/07/2020 00:12
Very good analysis Matty
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Luiz's contract been extended for 1 more season?
Head on the line, I think Partey will be here next season, with Guendouzzi going to Ath. Madrid.
It's not that I don't rate Gwen, but his mentality is similar to what I saw with Nasri. Too much ego to be a great team player IMO. Torreira is turning into a sick note because of his small stature and would probably be better suited to Italy or Spain.
Cabelos should be kept IMO.
So a CMF of Xhaka, Partey, Wilock, AMN, Cabalos and Ozil, with both Luiz and Chambers to cover DMF
Rid ourselves of Laca, whose simply been rubbish for the last 12mths and try to hold on the Auba.But if Auba goes, we must replace Laca as well. I'm a fan of Depay and see him as an option, for the same reasons you gave. We do have an extraordinary number of young talented forwards coming thru, so that's where I'd look to and bring them thru
Kolasinac, Sokartis, Mustaffi, and Morvanpanos should all be sold to bring in Upanecano and a new LB.
That's how I see it. What do ya reckon?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net