Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What a wonderful day[and a bit]-not
Posted by: Hoots Mon
Date: 04/09/2016 02:13
We undeservedly got beat after playing as well between minutes 30-70 as any time I've seen this season.We were awful for first 30 minutes

Those of us who went by train got absolutely soaked/drowned walking back to the station even though it is only ten minutes from the ground. If the deluge had come half an hour earlier,the match may well have been abandoned.

Then to cap it all,there was a major signalling failure near Wembley which caused mayhem on all the trains and resulted in me getting back 4 and a half hours late having been sat on the train[s] virtually all of that time,arriving back at 0137 instead of 2115 and back home at ten past two.

Why was Norwood playing deep left midfield for that period? Why did Mekki play in the centre -he was atrocious and contributed nothing.Why did we have 3 players booked for dissent and two of them fortunate not to get second yellows?

Is Vaughan injured or dropped?

We were miles better than the last two games but it just didn't work. We deserved something but got nothing.

Haven't read the other posts yet as am too knackered although I ehavebeen told that the usual culprits elsewhere have been laying into the manager. The main thing I would say is substitutes far too late again,Mekki[atrocious] why in the middle and Norwood why at left midfield

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net