Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 8 Discussion: Aldershot (A)
Posted by: DevonExile
Date: 04/09/2016 08:32
There are far too many emotive and sweeping judgements made of fellow posters. Moaners seems to be used to embrace anyone who suggests that flaws have been apparent even when winning.Likewise,whilst there may be a few posters that take glee in a Rovers defeat,these will be very few in number.
We may well have played well for part of today,but there has been an undercurrent of issues that sits across games and across results. I always thought that we were right when we initially released both full backs and was never convinced when both were subsequently offered contracts.Likewise with Jennings.
I take Deadlys pint about playing with wingers in this game but for me there is a deeper question and that is the effectiveness of Mekki.To my mind he deceives to flatter and far too often there is no final ball of quality for our strikers.
At this level most clubs will have flaws and it doesn't mean that we cannot challenge for promotion. If there is a reality check in the last few games it is a reminder that a run of wins does not mean all is right and nor does a period of stumbling mean all is wrong but it does show that there is both scope for improvement and grounds for being concerned.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net