Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What a wonderful day[and a bit]-not
Posted by: Sub
Date: 04/09/2016 09:29
Quote:
Hoots Mon
We undeservedly got beat after playing as well between minutes 30-70 as any time I've seen this season.We were awful for first 30 minutes

Completely agree with this Hoots. Annoying that we took 20 minutes to wake up and get going but boy were we good when we did!

After that a stupid foul by Maynard that he didn't need to do for the Penalty and a great goal that only goes in once in every 100 efforts was the difference!

Sorry to hear about the train as well. I knew some guys who were also on the train and still hadn't left Euston by about 9pm.

It was no better on the roads though. We went via the M25 where we were stuck for an hour then a stoppage on the M6 followed by a total closure which we avoided by coming off.

Coupled with my half hour drive home from Prenton Park when I was dropped off I was home just the right side of 11pm!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net