Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 8 Discussion: Aldershot (A)
Posted by: Hoots Mon
Date: 04/09/2016 13:04
Quote:
Deadly Submarine
Quote:
kennyspint
Quote:
Deadly Submarine
We were far better today than in either of the two Bank Holiday games once we gt going after 20 minutes of so!
Sorry deadly I love this site and it's down to you but really the weekend four points are ok when we were poor and zero points today are ok because we weren't so poor ???

It's about results and points and last weekend we got two decent results and four points which makes hem irrelevant in this.

My point about today was that we played better than in those two games which people who didn't go today seem to be either avoiding or not willing to listen to any other view from those who were there.

Results performances and points from last weekend were not ok -should have been six points without doubt. Yesterdays performance was miles better. We did not deserve to lose. It all turned on the penalty which occurred during an absolute deluge. Norwood playing left midfield first half hour particularly was ridiculous but even more so was the inclusion of Mekki at all. If he doesn't play on the wing,he contributes nothing and I'm not even sure about him when he does play there.

Maynard should be back in defensive midfield although,apart from the penalty,he was one of our best performers yesterday.

It was actually a pretty good game. unfortunately it went their way.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net