Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Micky for Sunderland?
Posted by: aktrfc
Date: 08/10/2019 17:22
From what I’ve been to, Micky has been told that we will stay where we are for the next few years. The club doesn’t want another promotion because all the money is going into the education side of things at the campus. There will be some available in January if we need it to survive.

From hearing this on Saturday, it wouldn’t surprise me if MM was to leave at some point. All managers what to do their best and not just stagnate for a few years. Plus we would get money for him. I know none of us want to see him go, because he is a top draw manager, but money talks.

We all have to be realistic and acknowledge that we will have no ambition until the club is bought. MP and NP have made no secret of the fact that they wanted to stabilise the club and make it self sufficient. Job almost done and thanks. They have always maintained that they never wanted to run a football club, but wanted to save us, job done and again thanks.

Unless someone comes in to take the club, unfortunately we are not going anywhere soon.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net