Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: We've dropped into bottom three
Posted by: ElvisTRFC
Date: 13/10/2019 20:23
Quote:
Phil65
I personally don't get the acceptance that we could go down; I'd be absolutely devastated and be impossible to live with. Might mean me getting a pokey flat, @#$%& DIY, drink when I want, eat what I want, watch proper movies (none of these kids or chick flicks), watch footy when I want, listen to proper music as loud as I want, meet my toilet needs with the door open and not having worry about replacing the bog roll for the next person (even if it is me) and not having to deodorise with cotton fresh fabreze, leave clothes on the bedroom floor or on top of the laundry basket, walk through the room with my shoes on leaving trails of muck and periodically spot Hoover only to compensate for this, put knives in the fork section of the cutlery tray, kick the cat (even though I wouldn't have one, just find a neighbours), put recycling in the rubbish bin, leave dishes on top of the dishwasher (I'd buy one just to do this with disposable plates and cutlery to cut out the middle man).
The sex would be the same, but there'd be a pile of dishes in the sink (the ones prior to me purchasing disposables!).
Every cloud has a silver lining (well, apart from the sex, but perhaps when I calm down and my wife begs me to come back home, saying she can't live without me, this might improve...well, briefly!).

Philllll! ( said in the same way as "Steeeve" when referring to McNulty)

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net