Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Lincoln Away
Posted by: ADD
Date: 15/12/2019 00:25
Ref was abysmal (Jal Jal called it) but we are our own worst enemy - IFollow didn't show the build up clearly but it certainly looked like he deliberately walked in the way of their defender, CBT has flashes of class yes (as does RHM) but CBT is already becoming a luxury player as as pointed out above he does nothing to help in backtracking. MM talked about educating him but if you are a lazy "glory boy" that doesn't work. He should be fined 2 weeks wages IMO - one for the fact he isn't available next week and one for the fact he has been sent off twice and arguably cost us 2 games. He needs a reality check PDQ - he is not a Villa player any more - he wasn't good enough so forget all the dreams of being a Premiership player and knuckle down. All that said MM is beginning to worry me big time. Like 50 I always thought he wasn't as great a manager as others on here think but I really wonder whether the pressure is getting to him. No Wilson at all - and no mention of him being injured? Woods on bench. Are they really worse players than those he picked... come on!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net