Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Lincoln Away
Posted by: Doogie'sGhost
Date: 15/12/2019 10:42
Quote:
aktrfc
Quote:
Uptonrover
Some would say naively ross, id say stupidly, you could see what sort of mood the ref was in therefore dont give him anything to penalise you by. He plays well in spurts but needs to get rid of the attitude. You were happy to sign for a league 1 club Corey so get on with it.

Ross will never say anything negative about the team or the club. I’d love to live in his world, but unfortunately I live in a real one. This is the worst I’ve seen us in over 40 years. That said, I do think it was a tad OTT being sent off for something every player does, but if you don’t give the ref the opportunity, then you don’t walk.
Really? Worse than the Worthington team that nearly sent us out of the league, worse than under Barnes, worse than the last few months under Adams. What about the first season with Brabin? Hyperbole I get, but this is nowhere near the worst Rovers team in the last 40 years.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net